Here are a few quick tips to make your home loan approval even easier:
- Do not apply for any new credit
- Do not make any larges purchases with existing credit
- Do not open any new credit cards
- Do not make late payments
- Do not move substantial amounts of assets funds among your accounts during the loan process
- Do not change employment or job positions during the loan process and before closing on your home (employment verification can be done the day of closing before funds are transferred).
It is important that you do not make any changes to your financial profile: Five days prior to your closing the lender is required to pull a “credit refresh” report. This action will not have any impact on your credit scores but will tell us if